Meet with SE Calgary dental specialists when you’re seeking a dental clinic for checkups, cleanings, and additional dentistry services. Let our staff show you around our beautiful facility and get to know you a bit before you choose a dentist for your family. We understand how difficult it is to switch dentists or find a good dental care provider when you’re new to an area. Consider adding our name to your list of prospective clinic to keep your family’s smiles bright and healthy. To schedule an appointment in our clinic, call 587-352-3100 or book your appointment online.
5 Reasons to Choose Legacy Family Dental
1. Beautiful smiles are a very good reason to see our staff every 4-6 months for teeth cleanings and exams. If it’s been some time since your last visit to the dentist, now is a good time to get back on track to avoid cavities and other issues. Everyone in your home, from children & teens to adults & seniors, should see a dentist 2-3 times annually or as directed by a dentist. Contact us today to make sure your family has access to quality dental care.
2. If you or someone in your family needs extensive dental work, costs can add up quickly. Instead of trying to put off treatment or avoid treatment altogether, you can request financing from Legacy Family Dental. We’ve partnered with PayBright Financing to make paying for your dentistry services more convenient and affordable. You’ll find more information about all of your payment options when you click the ‘Financing’ link on our website.
3. We keep the costs of dental care at their absolute lowest; in fact our prices are below the fee guide, which should tell you how much we care about your family’s budget. You’ll also receive free teeth whitening in our SE Calgary dental clinic with a comprehensive exam that includes imaging and teeth cleaning. Your free whitening treatment will include upper and lower custom whitening trays and a take-home whitening syringe. Ask us about free teeth whitening when you reach out to us today.
4. Does someone in your household need braces? We’re on the cutting-edge of the latest treatment options, including clear aligners from Invisalign. The Invisalign system is virtually invisible, more comfortable than conventional braces, and convenient for patients because it’s removable. Wear Invisalign for at least 22 hours each day and you’ll see an improvement in your smile within weeks while aligners continue to reposition your teeth and create the smile of your dreams.
5. As a patient in our SE Calgary dental clinic, you’ll be treated like a part of our family. If you’re typically nervous about sitting in the dentist chair or have negative memories from previous procedures, you’ll be pleased to hear that we practice painless dentistry by offering patients sedation options.
To schedule your first appointment at Legacy Family Dental, give us a call at 587-352-3100 or connect with us through our website or on social media. We’re waiting to meet you and your entire family- take virtual office tour online or request a meet & greet with our staff.